Once, on top of wheels, my small thoughts widened. Still hands always rooted in common realities, holding fast, in fear.
Then all of a sudden, it found itself facing the gigantic entrance of a cave. Snow all over, all around where it stood, gazing the monstrous opening with icy walls, floor and ceiling. So much ice that no rock was ever visible anywhere inside. Like a huge transparent white tube leading to the heart of the mountain or perhaps the heart of the planet itself. Just a step forward it took and it slipped on the ice. The cave sucked it in so abruptly. A perfectly designed slide, a long journey ahead, sliding and sliding, always gaining in speed, wildly turning suddenly here and there, top to bottom, bottom to top. No light all along, only darkness ruled down there. Until now. With its descent the tube-like corridors got a strong radiant blue light. For miles it lighted the way, descending futher and further when it came to a dead end. There laid a small pool of dark water. It dived in the water with tremendous force (but not a drop emerged). It disappeared. It was, of course, just another blue ball of light, no one would miss it.
A dog chased me down the road trying to prove fearsome to me. I didn't care at that time because my small thoughts became even smaller, tiny, until they were barely existing. I should start heading home, it was time. After taking a couple of turns on my bicycle I came to face the big sea again. It stood on my right as I was riding anxiously. I stopped to take a breath at the side of the road that overlooked the great deep blue waters from some height over. After ten breath ins and outs or so I thought I saw a small ball of light emerging from the water. In less than a second it reached the height were I was standing and I reached my hand to get hold of it. It grasped my hand and raised me (with my bike) in the sky. We travelled fast. I was in Venus then. She seemed happy at that time. Balls of blue light around everywhere the eye could reach and several kids riding their bikes. When I came across a group of those kids, they stopped and looked at me. I stopped too, wondering. "Will you shut up! Whining all the time...", a short, fat kid said to me.